Solenoid-driven metering pump KMS MF is the perfect solution for medium dosage need.
Foot mounted, it is equipped with backlit LCD display, microprocessor technology and manual stroke length adjustment. All liquid ends are in PVDF, but pump head and accessories in PP and hose in PE are available on request. Pump head is available with manual or self venting.
KMS MF, with constant/proportional dosing system, has level control, flow sensor input, stand-by input, alarm output and the following functions: multifunction, automatic repriming, strokes recovery system, upkeep dosing mode in plant shutdown situation and work-pause mode.
- Foot mounted
- LCD display
- Microprocessor technology
- Manual stroke length adjustment
- All liquid ends (pump head – injection valve – foot filter – delivery hose) are in PVDF
- PVDF pump head
- MULTIFUNCTION (Constant – Divide – Multiply – PPM – Batch – Volt – mA – % – ml/q)
- Set AUTOMATIC REPRIMING with a flow sensor installed
- Set UPKEEP DOSING MODE in plant shutdown situation
- WORK-PAUSE MODE: cyclic dosing controlled by an external contact
Dosage Costant e Proportional
Flow sensor input
- PVDF injection valve
- PVDF foot/filter valve
- 2 m PVDF delivery hose
- 2 m flexible PVC suction hose
- 2 m PVC outgassing hose