Solenoid-driven metering pump TMSP MF is the perfect solution for high-dosage need with viscous liquids (up to 50,000 cPs).
Wall mounted, it is equipped with backlit LCD display and microprocessor technology.
TMSP MF, with constant/proportional dosing system, has level control, flow sensor input, stand-by input, alarm output and the following functions: multifunction, automatic repriming, strokes recovery system, upkeep dosing mode in plant shutdown situation and work-pause mode.
Provided without injection valve, foot filter and level probe.
Flow rates may change according to viscosity, those indicated refer to a measure with water.
- Wall mounted
- LCD display
- Microprocessor technology
- PMMA pump head
- MULTIFUNCTION (Constant – Divide – Multiply – PPM – Batch – Volt – mA – % – ml/q)
- Set AUTOMATIC REPRIMING with a flow sensor installed
- Set STROKES RECOVERY SYSTEM with a flow sensor installed
- WORK-PAUSE MODE: cyclic dosing controlled by an external contact
Dosage Costant e Proportional
Flow sensor input
- 2 m flexible PVC suction hose
- 2 m PVC outgassing hose