Solenoid-driven metering pump AMSP MF is the perfect solution for high-dosage need with viscous liquids (up to 50,000 cPs).
Foot mounted, it is equipped with backlit LCD display, microprocessor technology and manual stroke length adjustment.
AMSP MF, with constant/proportional dosing system, has the following functions: multifunction, automatic repriming, strokes recovery system, upkeep dosing mode in plant shutdown situation and work-pause mode. Provided without injection valve, foot filter and level probe.
Flow rates may change according to viscosity, those indicated refer to a measure with water.
- Foot mounted
- LCD display
- Microprocessor technology
- Manual stroke length adjustment
- For viscosity up to 50.000 cps
- MULTIFUNCTION (Constant – Divide – Multiply – PPM – Batch – Volt – mA – % – ml/q)
- Set AUTOMATIC REPRIMING with a flow sensor installed
- Set STROKES RECOVERY SYSTEM with a flow sensor installed
- Set UPKEEP DOSING MODE in plant shutdown situation
- WORK-PAUSE MODE: cyclic dosing controlled by an external contact
Dosage Costant e Proportional
Flow sensor input
- 16×22 PVC injection hose
- 20X27 PVC suction hose