AMS MF LPV
Solenoid-driven metering pump AMS MF LPV is the perfect solution for high-dosage need with viscous liquids (up to 8,000 cPs).
Foot mounted, it is equipped with backlit LCD display, microprocessor technology and manual stroke length adjustment. Pump head is in PMMA with SS balls and manual venting. Suction hose in PVC and injection hose in PE.
AMS MF LPV, with constant/proportional dosing system, has the following functions: multifunction, automatic repriming, strokes recovery system, upkeep dosing mode in plant shutdown situation and work-pause mode.
Stainless steel foot filter with valve available on request.
Flow rates may change according to viscosity, those indicated refer to a measure with water.
- Foot mounted
- LCD display
- Manual stroke length adjustment
- For viscosity up to 8.000 cps
- PMMA pump head
- SS balls
- MULTIFUNCTION (Constant – Divide – Multiply – PPM – Batch – Volt – mA – % – ml/q)
- Set AUTOMATIC REPRIMING with a flow sensor installed
- Set STROKES RECOVERY SYSTEM with a flow sensor installed
- Set UPKEEP DOSING MODE in plant shutdown situation
- WORK-PAUSE MODE: cyclic dosing controlled by an external contact
Dosage Costant e Proportional
Flow sensor input
- PVDF injection valve
- PVDF level probe
- PVDF foot/filter valve
- 2 m PVDF delivery hose
- 2 m flexible PVC suction hose
- 2 m PVC outgassing hose