Showing all 32 results
(Flange / NPT Fitting / Etc.)
(TM4014A / TM6070A)
High Speed Surface Aerator
•Proven oxygen and mixing performance; • easy to incorporate with existing plants;
•units are retrivable for easy access;
•very simple product structure.
Francis Turbine Series
• Flange coupling for high torque, long life performance;
•3-pod float design for in basin staibility;
•standard motor for availability and easy replacement.
Low Speed Surface Aerator
• Steel structure can be made of mild steel hot dip galvanize or stainless steel. With PE backwards curved blade impeller and three floats. Floats are made of PE filled with PU foam.
Aspirating jet aerator 30 HP
• Can be of stainless steel 304/316; Steel structure is made of mild steel hot dip galvanize with four floats. Floats are made of PE filled with PU foam.
Aspirating jet aerator 15 – 25 HP
• Can be of stainless steel 304/316; Steel structure is made of mild steel hot dip galvanize with three floats. Floats are made of PE filled with PU foam.
Aspirating jet aerator 7.5 – 15 HP
• Can be of stainless steel 304/316; Steel structure is made of mild steel hot dip galvanize. Floats are made of Polyethylene filled with PU foam.
Aspirating jet aerator 2 – 5.5 HP
• Can be of stainless steel 304/316, fixed type or float type, Float is made of Polyethylene filled with PU foam.
Stainless Steel Cartridge Housing
• Made of SS304/SS316, max. working pressure ranges from 100 to 150 PSI, well sealed, easy operation, high filtration efficiency, polished or matt surface finished, premium quality, long-life use.
PP Melt Blown Cartridge Filters
• Grooved design, high filter precision, greater dirt holding, longer service life, large flow with slight pressure difference, high pressure resistance and meets FDA requirements for food and beverage.
• No moving part and no contamination;
• Low capital cost and maintenance;
• easy to install as standard and long service life and low power requirement.
• Unique sealing design;
• Independent mechanical sealing ensure long-term operation of the submersible mixer;
• Built in leakage sensor and alarming device.
Standard motor is available in single phase at 1,500rpm and in three phase at 500 to 3,000rpm;
• Coupling can be SS304 or SS316;
• PE coating is available for shaft and impeller
Tanks ROT150B / ROT260A
Tanks BTC / BTR
Tanks CEN20KEA / CEN25KEA
Tanks CET-A / CET-B / CET-D
Tanks COT-E / COT-F
Tanks REN-C / COT-D
Tank CEN650E / CEN1K0C
Tank CEN100C / CON100C